In this episode of the Fika Sessions, we meet Communications & Event Manager Emilia Drakeus, to discuss the inner world of corporate communications.
What does it take to communicate to both employees and the outside world on a studio level? How do you become a communicator? What is the best way to get information out to the studio? Emilia also gives us practical tips on how to start writing.
And if you don’t like cream, how do you eat a traditional Swedish semla?
Tools & Links:
Dana Gioia & R.S. Gwynn, “The Art of the Short Story”
THE FIKA SESSIONS EPISODES
- Episode 1 – Narrative in Video Games
- Episode 2 – Level Design in Video Games
- Episode 3 – An Introduction to Programming
- Episode 4 – An Introduction to 3D Character Art
- Episode 5 – Audio in Video Games
- Episode 6 – What is Game Design in Video Games?
- Episode 7 – Shining a Light on Light in Video Games