In Episode 11 of the Fika Sessions, we meet UX Designer Izzy Martin to learn more about user experiences at Ubisoft Connect.
How do you make sure that the users get the best experience possible? How is the design work done? What does the process look like, and how do you make sure – and test – that the user flows make sense? How do work with accessibility? Izzy answers all these questions and more as we dive into her job in detail. We’ll also find out how you can go from being a “digital librarian” in the US to working at Massive Entertainment in Sweden.
And make sure not to miss out on the fika Izzy brought. There’s a story there, and also a lot of sugar.
Tools & Links:
THE FIKA SESSIONS EPISODES
- Episode 1 – Narrative in Video Games
- Episode 2 – Level Design in Video Games
- Episode 3 – An Introduction to Programming
- Episode 4 – An Introduction to 3D Character Art
- Episode 5 – Audio in Video Games
- Episode 6 – What is Game Design in Video Games?
- Episode 7 – Shining a Light on Light in Video Games
- Episode 8 – Communications at a Game Studio
- Episode 9 – Gameplay Programming in Video Games
- Episode 10 – Build & Infrastructure Engineering