At Massive Entertainment, a Ubisoft Studio we are looking for a multitalented Video Artist who has a real passion for motion graphics and video editing. You have the capability to create motion graphics of varying styles and have experience of crafting compelling videos.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
You as a person
You are a creative person, one that thrives in honing your craft and finding ways to be original. Passionate about different types of entertainment, a gamer, familiar with different video game media. Flexible and willing to take initiative, you are capable of adapting to change quickly and finding resourceful ways to solve problems. A great teammate, you can easily & efficiently communicate and interact with people. You are able to take direction and discuss concepts to create the best assets possible.
- Collaborating in a team of artists with different specializations.Take ownership for certain projects and self-produce/direct when necessary.
- Editing game trailers and other marketing and production-based materials.
- Supporting with recording of footage for videos; either shooting scenes in the virtual world of our games or filming on-location interviews with video equipment.
- Scoping your work to expectations and deliver organized projects.
- Designing motion graphics, title cards and transitions for videos.
Setup Cinematic scenes using in-engine tools including camera animation, character setup and animation as well as prop dressing and lighting.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in video production and/or postproduction
- Fluency in Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Experience working with tight deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Experience with videography and cinematography
- An interest in broadcasting or live streaming
- Knowledge of color grading, sound editing/mixing, 3D or Visual Effects and/or still photography
- An interest in video games and video game capture
- Experience in game trailer production and gameplay capturing.
- Experience in Animation and/or Motion Capture.
- Knowledge of a Game Engine such as Blender,Unity,Unreal (etc).
- Experience in working in creative studios.
A showreel or portfolio is required to be considered for this role.