Massive Entertainment are seeking passionate and proactive individuals to join our User Research team for a 4-6 month internship. Our GamesLab team is a blend of researchers, moderators, coordinators and project managers who work towards improving our consumer’s experience through user research. You will assist with various ad-hoc tasks which will ultimately provide important insights to our game developers.
- You'll gain insight into a world leading game studio;
- Increase your understanding of user research and the video game production cycle;
- Make professional connections with industry experts;
- "Try out" our studio as a potential future workplace;
This is an unpaid internship, intended for students available onsite in Malmö, Sweden.
You have an enthusiastic and inviting personality and are able to tackle problems head-on. You have an easy time connecting with people, making them feel at ease and you have full fluency in English (our company language). You strive to learn and improve, whilst being proactive and autonomous. You’re passionate about games, user research and most importantly, people.
- Preferred – Experience within the gaming industry and/or user research,
- Preferred – Tech savvy.
To be eligible for this internship you must be an enrolled student and have both Accident & Liability Insurance. Please share the following information together with your application:
- University Enrollment (e.g.University Name, Location & Current Study Program);
- Course Length and progress (e.g. in year 2 of 3, graduating in 2020);
- Dates available for Internship (e.g. 20/Feb/19 – 20/June/19);
- Proof of Accident & Liability Insurance.