We are looking for a Technical Associate Producer, who is eager to be a part of the Snowdrop team, responsible for our in-house developed engine. The Snowdrop engine is efficient and flexible, enabling relatively small teams to create ambitious AAA games. At the core of the Snowdrop engine, we want to empower the developers. Aside from the interesting management challenges in this job, it is very rewarding to see the results of the large and talented creation team using the engine to create magical moments and features in the games we make.
As a Technical Associate Producer you will be an important part of the Snowdrop development team. In this role you will have the opportunity to manage some of the best teams in the industry. You will be responsible for implementing and improving processes, methods and tools in order to deliver a large set of the latest technology in to the engine. The role requires the ability to track the progress of the team towards achieving the production objectives. You can guarantee a high quality and timely release by working together with your lead developers, while maintaining a committed and highly motivated team. As a Technical Associate Producer you will report to the Production Manager within Snowdrop.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Organizing and optimizing the workflow to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination
- Planning, scheduling and ensuring the delivery on time, with the required quality
- Identifying risks, issues and planning for mitigation in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality
- Tracking the teams’ progress and initiating contingency plans if necessary
- Ensuring proper bug management (reports, priorities, etc.)
- Leading and managing senior staff members and helping them develop a culture of feedback and constant improvement
- Determining human resource needs and following up on the hiring and assignment plans
- Building successful partnerships across the organization
You as a person
You are passionate and curious about games and technical development. You have the ability to solve complex problems and transform them into an action plan with the delivery target in mind. You are inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself and your team. You have a proactive approach and are willing to put your knowledge and skills to use wherever it can help the team. You show a strong interest regarding team development and the well-being of your team members. This position require you to be a strong and organized administrator.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experiences within the following areas:
- 4+ years’ experience in a role as: Producer / Associate Producer / Line Producer / QC Manager within the video game industry
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, Hansoft, etc.)
- Knowledge of game development methodology
- Management experience
- Technical knowledge
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within platform and service development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, please have a look at the videos posted below.