Do you live and breathe game development? Can you drive product from a market, player, content and technological perspective? Then we got a great opportunity for you!
Ubisoft Stockholm is looking for a Producer for an unannounced project. Working closely with the Creative Director and the project management team, you will define the product goals and project development strategy to achieve them.
As a vision broadcaster, you will build crafts/disciplines and act as a cultural role model for the project. To be successful you will drive this with clear communication and by defining achievable, yet ambitious criteria for success.
What you do:
- Ensure product goals meets studio vision by working to brief from the Managing Director.
- Drive and own responsibility of product development strategy from a market, player, content and technological perspective.
- Collaborate with the producer team to ensure the efficacy and efficiency of the project achieve project goals.
- Build a diverse project team, driving commitment and motivation throughout the project.
- Inspire and promote the product vision to relevant stakeholders.
- Process-driven project manager with University degree in Business Administration or another related field.
- Veteran in production of games who has shipped more than a few major titles in a Producer role.
- Natural leader with previous experience leading a project team.
- Problem-solver with strong analytical, technical and project management skills.
- Structured collaborator who understands the importance of clear communication.
- A servant leader who ensure their team has what they need to be successful.
Is this the opportunity you were waiting for? We would love to hear from you.