Are you looking to have a unique impact on a multi-million daily user platform where the players are front and center? Do you have extensive experience within digital distribution and management of a cross-functional team? Then this is the opportunity for you! At Massive Entertainment – A Ubisoft Studio, the first-moving team Uplay is looking for a creative and driven Senior Producer to lead us into even more success by challenging the status quo and pushing boundaries for technology and games as a service.
You will play a central role in shaping, developing and determining the future of Uplay with ownership over areas such as success and growth of the people, the platform and the potential of where we can go together. Working closely with the Production Manager, Creative and Technical Directors as well as global teams Ubisoft wide you will drive the information sharing of the collective vision of what’s next for Uplay so we together can create a world-leading platform governed by excellence and enhancing the player’s immersion in our award winning games.
You will be head of an ambitious, international, multi-disciplinary team, where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and work together to achieve bigger and better things; all rooted in passion, camaraderie and a love for gaming.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. The role require you to travel occasionally. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Manage and lead the Uplay Team across multiple international locations
- Co-create and execute on the vision of Uplay
- Business planning and budgeting
- Manage multiple stakeholders, such a game teams and business partners
- Prioritize and delegate requests to the right teams inside and outside of the Uplay team
- Leadership; you will have managers and team leaders as direct reports
- Build and maintain strong, trusting relationships with the other Ubisoft Online Service Teams.
- Growth management; you will be part of taking Uplay to the next level
We are looking for a person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a major client focus. You understand production and the value chain in its entirety. It is important that you can lead and inspire in a technical environment. We believe that you are a structured, result-oriented person with focus on leadership and stakeholder management, and with a proven ability to manage budgets and roadmaps.
Besides the above, we are looking for someone with experiences within the following areas:
- 6+ years of work experience as a Senior Producer/Executive Producer within game development, IT or software development
- Professional experience of management and leadership with focus of growing and developing a team
- Professional experience from project management; vision, follow-up, budget, stakeholder management
- It is a bonus, but not a requirement, to have experience from the video games industry
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within platform and service development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, please have a look at the videos posted below.