Working on our Gameplay team, your primary focus will be on implementing and maintaining the various gameplay systems for our projects. As a Gameplay programmer, you will work in close collaboration with the other programmers, designers, artists and testers helps us realize AAA features and systems for multiple platforms using our in-house engine Snowdrop™.
You are going to be in a friendly team, where we are working in a client/server environment, and we expect you to craft high quality scalable solutions with performance, memory and bandwidth taken into account.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Designing, implementing and iterating on new and existing AI systems and features
- Working in depth with C++ programming
- Working in a client/server networking environment on a daily basis
- Performance awareness in algorithms as well as in memory and bandwidth usage
- Conducting the development of a multi-threaded environment
- Be a part of a team who aims to craft the best player experience as possible
You as a person
To suit this position you have a passion and dream for building great games. You value quality in everything you do and have a good attention to detail. You consider yourself a natural teammate that is motivated, passionate and a skilled game developer.
- 5+ years of experience with C++ programming in the video game industry.
- Experience with client/server architectures and multiplayer game programming
- Ability to accurately predict task duration and understand dependencies
- Knowledge of multithreaded development
- Experience working with PS4 or XBOX One