As a 3D Animator at Ubisoft Shanghai, you will be working together with the team at Massive Entertainment to create a new story-driven open-world video game set in the Star Wars galaxy. Our goal is to create a game and a story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey, which will stay with them for years to come.
What you will do:
- Quickly learn an existing game animation system and create a pipeline
- Create high quality in-game animation and in-game cut scenes for AAA game
- Deliver a high ended quality on each step of the production, including tracking, retargeting, animation polish, and integration.
- Train animators/outsourcing in workflow, tools, and anything else surrounding the implementation of animation assets into the game engine
- Communicate with game design, engine, and animation Programmer
What you should be equipped with:
- Proven working experience as 3D Animator, have rich experience of character skeleton setup, excellent skills of key frame animation
- Proficient with 3d software as Max, Maya, Motion builder; Familiar with animation workflow in Unity.
- Outstanding artistic senses and knowledge on cinematographic, such as camera setting, storyboarding
- A good team player and communicate with people with different job families openly; Complete the task to specifications and manage time efficiently Good learning ability, looking for improvements consistently.
- Basic to intermediate level of English (oral and written). Native Chinese communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Blade Scripting, Max Script, MEL script, Python