We are looking for a HR Coordinator for a temporary contract (11 months) to support the recruitment function with coordination of candidate pipeline: screening, interviews, follow-ups, tests, contracts etc. You will manage several communication channels to ensure highest quality and candidate experience is achieved, but also to be part of driving other HR related initiatives within the Studio.
This is a temporary contract position (11 months) based in Stockholm, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Coordinate and structure our recruitment pipeline (CV screening, follow-ups etc.)
- Post and manage our job ads on relevant websites
- Write new contracts and handle any other relevant documents
- Support onboarding for our new hires – making sure they and the leads have what they need
- Ensure that we strive for the highest candidate experience possible
You as a person
You love planning, organizing and are able to balance your workload in an efficient way. Being service minded is important to you and you can easily understand other’s perspective or situation, while also considering how your own communication could be interpreted. You work your best in an autonomous environment where only you can set the limitations to your own creativity. Furthermore you enjoy being part of a larger team and are always ready to help out where needed.
- Experience from an coordinating/administrative position
- Degree in HR related area or similar
- Awesome organizational/administrative skills
- Keen attention to details
- Great communication in English, both written and verbal