We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will support the Snowdrop team with regards to planning, development processes, methodology, and logistics. Snowdrop is our in-house developed engine and is a powerful and intelligent engine that gives the power to the content creators. You will be part of a passionate team filled with the latest technology. This role will include driving communication in a diverse and multicultural team.
The team is a dedicated team of experienced developers, focusing on engine sharing and collaboration between Ubisoft studios around the world. Some of the areas we work on are tech sharing, engine improvements, reduction of technical debt, documentation, and training.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Ensuring that various planning tools are implemented and kept up to date
- Setting up and facilitating the flow of information (e.g. newsletters, minutes of meetings, mailing lists, Jira tasks etc.) among the team members and possibly partner studios
- Taking ownership of certain aspects of production and managing the team dedicated to these
- Handling the inventory and ensuring that the right equipment is available for the team (e.g. test/dev kits, computers, TVs, software, etc.)
- Making sure that the floor plans are implemented and followed when work teams are moved, merged and/or restructured
- Ensuring that the onboarding process is systematically implemented
- When needed, the Production Coordinator will mentor employees, lead team meetings, follow up on performance and cultivate team dynamics.
You as a person
You are passionate about games, technology and the craft of setting up an awesome flowchart. You are comfortable with taking initiative and finding creative solutions to complex problems. You enjoy working within a multidisciplinary team in an energizing environment, where you will be expected to – through collaboration – achieve the highest quality possible. You show integrity in everything that you do and you are familiar with handling people at all levels and enjoy making all process smoother for the developers.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experiences within the following areas:
- 2+ years professional experience in project management, project coordination or similar
- Bachelor or Master degree in project management, creative business or equivalent
- Professional experience from the video games industry is beneficial
Additional Bonus skills
Experience in working with game development tools (e.g. bug tracking, agile tools, Jira etc.)Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite, including project management tools (Microsoft Project)
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not look at the videos posted below.