We are looking for programmers with different kinds of skill-sets and experiences who are eager to join the process of creating our next amazing AAA game! As part of our team, you will work closely with other programmers, designers, artists, and testers in order to bring the best game to the players.
We are looking to fill multiple positions so whatever your preference is when it comes to programming games, we might have something for you! Please specify what kind of role you´re interested in, in your application.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Design, implement, debug, and iterate on new and existing technologies
- C++ programming
- Development in a multithreaded environment using modern techniques
You as a person
You have previous experience, and thrive with, working autonomously with cutting-edge technology. You know how to structure your work, and can keep a realistic perspective on follow processes through, even in a flexible and dynamic environment. Your passion for your work enables you to identify the small details that greatly enhance the over-all quality of the project. We value cooperation highly, and since you'll be working closely with other disciplines it's important that you can communicate clearly and make sure that relevant information gets through to the intended recipients.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experiences within the following areas:
- Several years experience working with C++
- Passion for programming and experience in the games industry, which enables you to see the project through the eyes of the player
- Knowledge of the process and life-cycle of games development
- Experience with predicting task duration and understand dependencies within the project and the different developers
- Game development experience, preferably from PS4 or XBOX One
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not take a look at the videos posted below.