We're looking for a Product Manager to join us at Massive. As a Product Manager you will be responsible for managing the relationship and facilitating the communication with different game teams. You will function as their primary point of contact on the Uplay team and will provide visibility between both teams on all ongoing topics. Uplay is Ubisoft’s digital distribution platform on PC.
You are responsible for collecting needs and identifying opportunities for synergies or collaborations. Within the Uplay team, you act as an advocate of each game team and make sure their requests are taken into account during the production planning. You work closely with multiple teams on both the Live and the Production side of Uplay to address the diverse requests of a game team.
You will join an ambitious, international, multi-disciplinary team, where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things. The team is characterized by passion, comradery and the love of gaming. The Product Manager is part of the Live Team of Uplay and reports directly to the Lead Product Manager.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. The role require you to travel occasionally. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all topics related to Uplay for a number of game teams represent their interests within the Uplay team.
- Build and maintain a strong and trusting relationship between Uplay and each game team.
- Own the communication pipeline and processes in order to provide visibility between the Uplay team and each game team.
- Address queries effectively and in a timely manner.
- Educate game teams on the services, features, and functionalities Uplay offers.
- Identify opportunities and needs on the game team’s side to transform these into backlog tasks. Initiate feasibility assessment with the Uplay Production team.
- Delegate requests to the right teams inside and outside of the Uplay team.
We are looking for a person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a major client focus. Your ability to collaborate with others comes naturally to you and you have effective presentation and negotiation skills. You have the ability to maintain strong relationships with multiple clients at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail. You are willing to learn and always see the positive in any challenge, whilst at the same time remain open to feedback to adapt and grow. A good knowledge of the video game industry and recent technical trends as well as a good technical understanding complete your profile. You collaborate and communicate fluently in English, if you have experience working in French is this a bonus.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experiences within the following areas:
- 3+ years of work experience as an Account Manager or Product Manager for software/IT products with focus on stakeholder management
- It’s a big plus if you have former professional experience from the video game industry
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not take a look at the videos posted below.