Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ is a first person, action-adventure game developed by Massive Entertainment – a Ubisoft studio in collaboration with Lightstorm Entertainment and Disney. Built using the latest iteration of the Snowdrop engine, and developed exclusively for the new generation of consoles and PC, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora brings to life the alluring world of Pandora with all of its beauty and danger in an immersive, open world experience.
We are looking for a Product Director to join the ranks of our studio’s Brand Team. Reporting to the Brand Director, you have a big role in shaping the global go-to-market strategy of our game and the responsibility of managing the project’s Brand team. Your leadership and organizational skills will empower your team members to execute different communication tactics and produce marketing deliverables of the highest quality.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
- Contribute to the high-level go-to-market strategy, in collaboration with the Brand Director and Ubisoft’s global publishing teams
- Drive and deliver on all of the planned tactics and activations
- Streamline and strengthen the relationship with all our partners and stakeholders.
- Become a gatekeeper of the consistency and quality of all assets and presentations produced for the game by the Brand Team
- Organize, manage and grow the Brand Team, empowering product managers to deliver to the best of their capacity while caring for their well-being
- Become a champion of collaboration with your teammates: you are their sparring partner to bounce-off ideas and solve problems; you are their shield during stressful times; you are there to achieve greatness together and have fun as a team.
- Manage the brand budget.
You as a person
You are a critical thinking individual with independent reasoning skills, which enables you to handle unexpected situations with a goal-oriented mind-set. You employ your honesty and humility to co-operate easily with other people around the studio, as well as your inclusive attitude fosters feedback. Your social competencies empower your ability to resolve conflicts and drives your curiosity to reach our common goals based on the bigger picture, for example through presenting options, explaining challenges or pitching ideas.
Your love for video games has brought you here, and your ambition to work in one of the best studios in the world will take you further. You like to talk about movies and TV shows at work and discuss the latest Metacritic on every game that launches. You devour trailers on YouTube and are able to see through them, identifying the marketing thinking behind them. Working under deadlines is nothing new for you and you have mastered the art of keeping them. Being diplomatic, understanding of other group needs and reaching agreements are just a few of the qualities that you are ready to put into good use.
- Relevant experience in the video game, entertainment industry. Ideally, you’ve worked with different disciplines, have been part of a big company and seen a project through an entire life cycle
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, Hansoft, etc.)
- Relevant degree within communications or marketing, or equivalent training
- Extensive knowledge of the video game market and industry
- Knowledge of game development methodology and pipelines
- Management experience and experience of having direct reports
- Awareness on production pipeline for creative assets such as concept art, screenshots, video and graphic design
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead creative efforts
- Demonstrated ability to manage day-to-day tasks of diverse teams, while effectively communicating feedback and direction
- Excellent written and verbal English communication, as well as presentation and group dynamics skills
- A professional attitude, combined with a desire to have fun