Attention writers! Are you an expert at developing characters, plots, structure, and voice? Do you know how gameplay tells a story?
Ubisoft Stockholm is looking for a talented writer to help us bring worlds to life. As a senior member of the narrative team, the Story supervisor is the keeper of characters, maestro of plot and caretaker of writing excellence across the studio.
Working with the Narrative Director, the Story Supervisor will manage the daily execution of writing. Acting as a mentor to other writers in their team, they will execute a vision for cinematics, UI, voice over, game text and AI dialog across projects.
- An accomplished writer with an impressive portfolio of films or television shows, novels or comics.
- An interactive storyteller who has a firm grasp of game design, player agency and interactive narrative.
- An enthusiastic collaborator and enjoy running a writing room.
- A world builder who understands that sometimes the world is the star of the show.
- A steady manager, who understands how to get the best from creative talent.
Does this sound interesting to you? Submit your resume and let’s start a conversation.