In February 2017, it was announced that we are embarking on an amazing journey, together with Lightstorm Entertainment and FoxNext Games, to the world of Pandora, developing a new cutting-edge game set on the beautiful and dangerous moon from the prominent Avatar film franchise.
As an Online Associate Producer, you will be part of Avatar’s Project Management team. Reporting to the Technical Producer, you will be an important part of supporting the team. You will be responsible for implementing and improving processes, methods and tools. You will be in charge, using the resources allocated, to deliver on time and with the quality required for the game you support. The role requires the ability to track the team’s progress, to achieve the production objectives, set by our Online Directors, and to ensure that the team members remain committed and highly motivated.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Organizing and optimizing the team workflow to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination
- Implementing means to enhance the communication between team members
- Planning, scheduling and put together a roadmap ensuring the delivery on time and with the required quality
- Identifying risks, issues and plan for mitigation in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality
- Ensuring to track the progress of the team and initiate contingency plans
- Ensuring proper bug management (reports, priorities, etc.)
- Building successful partnerships across the organizations
You are passionate and curious about games and game development. You are able to solve complex problems and transform them into an action plan with the delivery target in mind. You are inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself and your team. You have a proactive approach and are willing to help out on every part where your knowledge and skills are needed. You show a strong work ethic regarding team development and the well-being of your team members.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experiences within the following areas:
- Experience working with online games and/or first-party development
- You’ve got at least one full game (shipped) project under your belt in the role of Associate Producer/ Project Coordinator/ Project Manager
- Knowledge of game development methodology
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not take a look at the videos posted below.