At Massive, we’re looking for a Network Administrator for our Infrastructure Corporate team. The role will be a part of system and network administrators’ team of the global networks service (GNS) in Malmö, which aims to maintain and optimize the network infrastructure, holding a good autonomy for maintaining Linux and operating system. As a member of a group of infrastructure administrators, the candidate of this position must manage Ubisoft's network equipment across the world. It will also participate in large scale technology projects.
You need to have an interest in staying up-to-date with technology and be very much involved in the day-to-day of running a large infrastructure, and always look for ways to improve it.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Solving level 2/3 incidents and request – do analysis and find root cause to always improve our infrastructure
- Troubleshooting complex issues
- Monitoring and troubleshooting network infrastructure and services
- Participating to infrastructure evolution project of our sites by integrating hardware and software. Examples of this is Cisco hardware or open source firewall
- Participating to innovative technological projects together with our Solutions team
You as a person
You like to collaborate and enjoy working with a remote team and management. You are a resourceful and creative person who strive to evolve and learn new technologies. This is the perfect role if you welcome change, have technology capabilities combined with passion and motivation. To succeed in this position you are a strong communicator and easily get your point across. We are looking for a person who takes initiatives and will be autonomous with the focus on integrity and reliability to ensure the confidentiality of all times.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experiences within the following areas:
- 5+ years of experience in network administration
- Professional experience in Switching Cisco (IOS / NXos)
- Professional experience Routing Cisco
- Knowledge and experience of working with Firewall GNU/Linux
- Experience of scripting in Bash and/or Python or similar
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Knowledge VPN (IPSec, OpenVPN)
- Experience of ITIL
- Knowledge of Ansible
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not take a look at the videos posted below.