At Massive Entertainment, A Ubisoft Studio, we're currently looking for a Monetization Coordinator to join the Live Operations team where the primary focus is to coordinate a variety of efforts to maximize the business opportunity with Additional Content for Tom Clancy's the Division 2. You'll work with different groups across the studio (Content, Brand and various Coordinators), manage the in-game shop, and review & improve the business performance.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- In-game store management (TCTD2) – setting up products, creating bundles, scheduling promotions and managing the in-store news
- Reporting – Working with the data analysts to set up dashboards, creating regular and ad-hoc reports
- Monetization performance improvement – creating recommendations by synthetizing best practices and trends from the industry, together with internally gathered insights and analyses
- Coordinating cosmetics production – working with the cosmetics production team to plan the needs around the in-game content, and feeding the business insights back to improve future performance
- Promoting Additional Content – collaborating with the Publishing teams and business partners to promote the in-game content on out-of-the-game channels (CRM, website, social)
You are calm, organized & focused, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives and threads of information at the same time. You are able to handle a rapidly changing environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities.
You are analytical, performance-driven, and focused. You understand the importance of game data and combine your knowledge of games with analytics to make player-centric & business-improving decisions.
You are a self-starter, curious, and take initiative to drive a variety of initiatives, projects & tasks.
You have considerable experience in live game operations, preferably having been part of the launch of an online product with high post launch ambitions.
As a person you are service minded, team-spirited, and have the ability to get things done by collaborating with other people and working out solutions to complex operational problems.
You are creative, dedicated and have a strong passion for games.
You are up to date on the latest and greatest live games in the industry, keeping a close eye on what the competition is doing in order to evolve and improve yourself and the game.
- Experience with live game analytics and intimate understanding of the monetization KPIs.
- Good data visualization skills, to deliver visualizations and reports that are clear, unambiguous and impactful.
- You are resourceful, and while you may not need a technical background, you quickly grasp technical problems and quickly generate solutions and make decisions to keep things moving forward.
- Real passion for games, with strong knowledge and awareness of current successful live games.
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills is a plus
- Previous in-game store management experience is a plus.