We’re looking for a Marketing Artist to assist and closely collaborate with our skilled Brand team. As a Marketing Artist, you will be responsible for crafting eye-catching visual such as screenshots/character posters etc. for our global marketing campaigns. You will also work closely with the production team to ensure the best execution of their assets into our marketing art.
The Marketing artist will, in collaboration with product managers, be responsible for delivering specific visual assets, ranging from screenshots, character art, illustrations to high-resolution images, throughout the production cycle of our game.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and portfolio and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Participate in the game’s public visual style & tone definition in close collaboration with our Graphic Designers and with the support of the project’s Art team.
- Responsible for pitching, producing, and delivering various types of assets using game engine knowledge and sometimes leveraging 3D/2D elements
You have the capacity to work autonomously in a collaborative team within an iterative design process. You can drive creative pitches and communicate effectively on your point. You urge to create content that attracts the eye and sets the standard in the gaming industry. You want to develop new skills and apply your learnings to projects in the making. You are team-oriented and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment, towards deadlines. You have a positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback. You are passionate about video games and entertainment.
Besides the above we are looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- A relevant portfolio of your artwork/designs
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop program
- Knowledge of 3D software’s (leveraging existing models) and/or bases in Zbrush
- Experience generating content for videogame studios, agencies, or clients in the creative / entertainment industries
- A clear visual style and a sense for composition that matches the AAA market
- Previous work using game engines