We are looking for a Live Project Coordinator who will support one of the teams on Tom Clancy's The Division 2 project with regard to planning, development processes, applying methodologies, and logistics. You will be part of a passionate team focused on AAA Game Development. This role will include driving communication in a divers team across the whole project. If working with people, processes and a challenging project excite you then this might be the perfect job for you!
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
As a Project Coordinator for this position you will report to the Producer and work supporting the Production needs of your team. You will support team leads on a day-to-day basis by providing status updates, review talent allocation and scope as well as support team health initiatives and events. Other tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that various planning and follow up tools are implemented, kept up to date and make sure that features are delivered according to timelines
- Setting up and facilitate the flow of information (e.g. newsletters, minutes of meetings, mailing lists, Jira tasks etc.) among project team members and possibly partner studios
- Taking ownership of certain aspects or features of production and manage the team dedicated to these
- Handling the inventory and ensure that the right equipment is available for the production team (e.g. test/dev kits, computers, TVs, software, etc.)
- Making sure that the floor plans are implemented and followed when teams are moved, merged and/or restructured
- Ensuring that the onboarding process is systematically implemented
- Triage & Escalation – responsible for the live game issues triage board of critical and high priority bugs
- Operations Orchestration – making sure all involved parties are aware, informed and coordinated for upcoming operations
- Coordinating Operations with Ubisoft teams (e.g community management, branding, infra-structure)
You as a person
You are passionate about games, technology and working in a big company as part of a team. You are comfortable with taking initiative and finding creative solutions to complex problems. You enjoy working within a multidisciplinary team in an energizing environment, where you will be expected to – through collaboration – achieve the highest quality possible. You show integrity in everything that you do, and you are familiar with handling people at all levels and enjoy making all process smoother for the developers.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in project management or project coordination with software or game development. Ideally, you’ve worked with different disciplines, have been part of a big company and seen a project through an entire life cycle
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite (Excel, Microsoft Project)
- Experience in working with game development tools (e.g. bug tracking, agile tools, Jira etc.)
It’s a plus if you have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in project management, creative business, engineering or equivalent
- Professional experience in Live or mobile games
- Experience with people management and coaching of direct reports