We’re collaborating with Disney and Lucasfilm Games on a new story-driven open-world video game set in the beloved Star Wars galaxy. This is a lore we love and want to do justice with a game and story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey that will stay with them for years.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team in the role of Live Operations Manager. Your goal is to emphasize a “player-first” mentality to all Live Operations, while proactively and reactively addressing player’s needs to provide them with the best player experience possible.
Executing the live operations, you’ll be a project manager, coordinator, and communicator between teams all over Ubisoft, from Frontline to developers, Producers and Com Dev. This role reports to the Producer.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
What you’ll do
- Assure quality of service and day-to-day operations
- Communicate on and coordinate with stakeholders and partners, such as the Production teams, Frontline, Online Services and Live QA, on the status and upcoming releases.
- Assist production teams in releasing new patches and content, keeping the release processes, ensuring communication with Release Management and QC, while keeping the release schedule.
- Drive the creation of emergency plans when the situation requires it.
- Live Orchestration of tests, releases, and events
- Oversee communication, e.g., patch notes, maintenance messaging, server status, making sure it’s populated, relevant and correct
- Create an environment for a safe and friendly community
- Follow and support the implementation process of the Backoffice tooling, bringing requests from Customer Service and Live Ops to the developers and working to constantly improve the efficiency and usability
What you’ll bring
You are interested in games, technology and working in a big company as part of a team. You are confident in taking initiative and finding creative solutions to complex problems. You can build relationships quickly, communicate clearly and facilitate collaboration between a large group of teams and people.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in Project Management and tracking tools knowledge
- Able to drive projects and coordination between multiple teams and stakeholders
- Flexibility to adapt to situations in a live environment, prioritizing and coordinating efforts to solve any problems
- Capacity to analyze risk and create contingency plans
- Workshop and post-mortem facilitation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with high proficiency in spoken and written English
Additional skills and experience
- Agile mindset
- Experience in customer communication
- Understanding of game development processes