Working closely with Level Designers you will be creating focused gameplay environments while employing modelling, texturing and compositional skills. You will manage a complexity of tasks from asset briefing and creation to propping iteration and gameplay flow. The job comes with a lot of freedom and we expect you to use your fullest potential and skills to create the most naturalistic environments possible. You should be self-motivated and have a professional attitude towards work and colleagues, as well as being able to both give and take constructive feedback.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Creation of high quality assets and scenes
- Scene management and performance optimization
- Developing the player experience together with Level Designers
You as a person
To suit this position you need a passion for games and a solid understanding of real-time asset and scene creation, with prior experience in 3D modelling, texturing and propping. It’s important that you can work independently within your area of competence and at the same time you must be able to work well within a team. As a person you are creative, team-spirited and result oriented. You should have very high standards and a mind-set to create the best open world RPG experience ever, whilst being able to estimate and manage your own time.
We can offer you a dynamic and fun environment, a friendly atmosphere, with a lot of creative colleagues and a great quality of life in and outside of work!
- 5+ years’ experience in the games industry, with focus on cover based shooters and/or third person shooters, ideally for an online world
- Insight into scale, proportion and composition
- Ability to tell a story through naturalistic propping
- Understanding of optimization
- Solid understanding of an industry standard 3D modelling package
- Solid understanding of texture and material creation
- At least one shipped commercial AAA title
- Excellent English communication skills
Please note that applications without portfolios will not be considered.