At Massive, Artists with technical skills can enjoy working with industry leading tools to create some of the most ground-breaking content ever seen in video games.
Leading the UI team will involve you in all aspects of developing Tom Clancy's The Division 2; helping to shape the entire pipeline of game features, from concept to design and implementation. With our in-house engine "Snowdrop", you will get instant feedback on your work, allowing for constant iteration and improvement as well as the ability to easily prototype new features.
You will lead and coordinate a multinational and friendly team of UI Technical Artist, whilst working closely with traditional Artists, Designers and Programmers – working together to create world leading UI.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Lead and coordinate a small team of UI Tech Artists
- Create UI using our Node Based Visual Scripting Language
- Attending meetings discussing and shaping features
- Working closely with other disciplines to deliver features on time
- Ensuring UI is as optimal as possible
You are friendly and approachable, you enjoy creating content, mentoring and like to take the initiative as a Lead. You have an eye for quality, learn things quickly and are always seeking to improve not just your own skills but that of your team. You enjoy solving problems and are able to think about how to things work technically equally as much as how things should look and feel. You work well in a team and can communicate proficiently in English (both written and oral).
- Proven work experience as a Lead
- 4+ years' experience working with UI Tech Art or a related field within Game development
- Experience with scripting languages or other Node Based Visual Scripting Languages
- Can debug issues with your content
- Interested in providing a good user experience
- Comfortable realizing content based on concepts and design
- Having shipped several games will be a huge bonus