Uplay PC is a digital distribution platform for PC games and the customer facing application for many online services developed at Ubisoft.
As a Live Coordinator, you will assist the Live Team with operational tasks surrounding releases and events as well as parts of the communication within the client.
You will be one of the central figures of our live team. You will work closely together with the shop teams, the development teams and other partners within the organization. Within the role, there will be room for other developing tasks depending on your background and interests.
- Performing operational task of making products ready for launch
- Coordinating live events within the client, communicate with stakeholders and share reporting
- Investigating and solving configuration issues
- Performing operational tasks to push promotion tabs live
- Drive improvements on the tools you are working with
You as a person
You will work in a highly motivated and skilled team, and to fit into this environment we believe that you should be motivated, communicative, cooperative with a real passion for computers and gaming. Further, we expect that you pay strong attention to details are good at prioritizing and not afraid to seek contact with other people to solve problems. You are able to adapt to changes and take on new challenges and in addition you are organized and have good time-management even during hectic moments. You have an analytic mindset and likes to analyze and putting together data as a written report. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area; Business Administration, Project Management, Service Management or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Professional experience working in the Game Industry
- Professional experience working with coordination and stakeholder management
- Basic Photoshop knowledge
- Basic knowledge in scripting
- If you speak German, French or Chinese
- Experience working in Jira
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check-out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.