Live Operations team at Massive is looking for a skillful, hard-working and analytical junior analyst to join us in the challenge of making our games better. As an analyst at LiveOps, you will play a significant role in developing and enhancing the gaming experience for millions of people together with a team that is dedicated to delivering best services for gamers and game development teams across the globe.
As a part of the LiveOps team at Massive Entertainment, you will be part of a highly creative and focused team where many different disciplines work closely on a daily basis.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Analysis of data to provide clear reports about engagement, behavior, acquisition, monetization and retention
- Creating, managing and maintaining dashboards for different stakeholder needs
- Designing of telemetry events for new game features and new requirements
- Supporting decisions by providing standard and event specific reports to help the team understand player behavior
- Building and maintenance of the data warehouses in cooperation with BI development
- Supporting operations and developers with insights based on telemetry data
You as a person
As a quality-focused and driven analyst you thrive when you get the chance to apply your structured analysis to real-world questions with a wide reach and impact. You enjoy the larger-scale challenges and are used to prioritizing between tasks and can clearly explain your choices as to your prioritization. Your skills within communication also shows when sharing your analytical findings and you're used to sharing your insights with many different kinds of people – all whilst making sure they receive and understand the information as intended. You, just like we, like challenging status-quo to push quality, and are motivated by the opportunity to try new things and new ways of getting to your goal. As we're a highly collaborative bunch, your knowledge and understanding of your colleagues' skill-sets help both you and them drive our projects forward.
- Basic SQL knowledge, database extractions experience is a plus
- Basic scripting experience in Python or similar computational languages.
- Relevant university degree with focus on data, ideally combined with computer science or game development or an interest in data in a game development environment
- You are familiar with computer games from playing games yourself, so you can apply your valuable knowledge directly to our games
- Drive, enthusiasm and insight into gaming and software development to be able to push our platform to the next level, by utilizing their analytical mind-set in collaboration with gaming experience.
- Experience in Data Presentation Tools like Tableau is beneficial.