As International Product Manager you join the ranks of our Star Wars Project’s Brand Team. You have a big part in shaping the global marketing strategy of our games and translating it into different communication tactics, producing marketing deliverables and ensure their organization and quality.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Overseeing marketing deliverables, this includes planning and accounting for assets requests, press opportunities, production constraints and adjustments to the communications strategy.
- Coordinating the creation of such deliverables with our team of marketing artists. This means to provide briefs, supervise the production process, respect the deadlines, consolidate feedback from all stakeholders, monitor quality and assess performance through internal testing in collaboration with the production teams.
- Organizing events and preparing the team for those, i.e. media-training of spokespeople in collaboration with international PR teams.
- Supporting the Operational Marketing cross functional teams on activation strategies, web content, 360 campaigns and 1st party initiatives.
- Working with our team of analysts for consumer research, market analysis, competitor follow ups, game and competition as well as strategic monitoring of the entertainment industry.
- Becoming a champion of collaboration with your teammates: you are their sparring partner to bounce-off ideas and solve problems; you are their shield during stressful times; you are there to achieve greatness together and have fun as a team.
You as a person
Your love for video games has brought you here, and your ambition to work in one of the best studios in the world will take you further. You like to talk about movies and TV shows at work and discuss the latest Metacritic on every game that launches. You devour trailers on YouTube and are able to see through them, identifying the marketing tactics behind them. Working under deadlines is nothing new for you and you have mastered the art of keeping them. Being diplomatic, understanding of other group needs and reaching agreements are just a few of the qualities that you are ready to put into good use.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Significant and extensive experience with entertainment product management
- Relevant degree within communications or marketing, or equivalent training
- Extensive knowledge of the video game market and industry
- Fluency in English is a must
Good to know
We aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible in game development, and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us, we might ask you to complete a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check-out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.