As International Product Director for our games, you join the ranks of our Star Wars Project’s Brand Team. Reporting to the Brand Director, you have a big role in shaping the global marketing strategy of our games and the responsibility of managing the project Brand team. Your leadership and organizational skills will empower your team members to execute different communication tactics and produce marketing deliverables of the highest quality.
Your love for video games has brought you here, and your ambition to work in one of the best studios in the world will take you further.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- In collaboration with the Brand Director, contribute to the upstream marketing strategy, defining the core pillars of the game’s positioning
- Contribute to the high-level road to market strategy and its founding principles, in collaboration with our global publishing team
- Contribute to the development of the game’s visual identity in collaboration with the Presentation Director
- Become a gatekeeper of the consistency and quality of the marketing assets and presentations produced for the game
- Organize, manage and grow the Brand Team to empower them to deliver to the best of their capacity while caring for their well-being
- Becoming a champion of collaboration with your teammates: you are their sparring partner to bounce-off ideas and solve problems; you are their shield during stressful times; you are there to achieve greatness together and have fun as a team.
- Manage the marketing budget
You as a person
You are a critical thinking individual with independent reasoning skills, which enables you to handle unexpected situations with a goal-oriented mind-set. You employ your honesty and humility to co-operate easily with other people around the studio, as well as your inclusive attitude fosters feedback. Your social competencies empower your ability to resolve conflicts and drives your curiosity to reach our common goals based on the bigger picture, for example through presenting options, explaining challenges or pitching ideas. Working under deadlines is nothing new for you and you have mastered the art of keeping them. Being diplomatic and understanding of other group needs and reaching agreements are just a few of the qualities that you are ready to put into good use.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experience within the following areas:
- Solid and significant experience with entertainment product management
- Relevant degree within communications or marketing, or equivalent training
- Extensive knowledge of the video game market and industry