Working on our Gameplay team, your primary focus will be on implementing and maintaining the various gameplay systems for our projects. As a Gameplay programmer, you will work in close collaboration with the other programmers, designers, artists and testers helps us realize AAA features and systems for multiple platforms using our in-house engine Snowdrop™.
You are going to be in a friendly team, where we are working in a client/server environment, and we expect you to craft high quality scalable solutions with performance, memory and bandwidth taken into account.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Designing, implementing and iterating on new and existing gameplay systems and features
- Working in depth with C++ programming
- Working in a client/server networking environment on a daily basis
- Conducting the development of a multi-threaded environment
- Being a part of a team who aims to craft the best player experience as possible
You as a person
To suit this position you have a passion and dream for building great games. You value quality in everything you do and have a good attention to detail. You consider yourself a natural teammate that is motivated, passionate and a skilled game developer.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experiences within the following areas:
- 3+ years of experience with C++ programming in the video game industry.
- Experience with client/server architectures and multiplayer game programming
- Ability to accurately predict task duration and understand dependencies
- Knowledge of multithreaded development
- Experience working with PS4 or XBOX One
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not take a look at the videos posted below.