We’re building a fresh and innovative game experience in the world of James Cameron’s Avatar. We’re excited to give players the chance to discover and experience Pandora and we’re a looking for a collaborative, motivated and analytical Systems Designer to join us.
As a Systems Designer on our team, you will work together with an interdisciplinary team to develop systems in the economy and progression category. You will find opportunities to both shape the systems we make and to grow as a designer.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Manage the tuning and design of features connected to the macro economy and progression systems.
- Work together with other designers to review the balance and implementation of new features.
- Be able to clearly, and simply, communicate design intent and collaborate well with other disciplines.
- Contribute and participate in a culture of open and honest feedback.
- Be part of maintaining and evolving the overall gameplay vision together with the Game Director, Lead Game Designer, and the rest of the Design team.
You as a person
You are an experienced, talented, and creative designer with a passion for numbers and balancing. You are not afraid to reach out to other designers and collaborate to find new and creative solutions to unique challenges. You are an enthusiastic communicator, easily taking feedback from directors, leads, and providing input to the team, all in fluent English.
- You've designed, developed, and shipped game systems
- Professional experience with system-driven games is a bonus
- Knowledge of iterative development and rapid prototyping