Working as a Game Security Analyst as a part of the Live Operations team, your primary focus is on management and coordination within the Security & Risk Management department. The production teams will be your partner in order to ensure the appropriate implementation of a Game Security Strategy through security tools and methods.
To maintain the high security needed when working with AAA-titles, you're expected to engage with multiple stakeholders, but also be an autonomous and self driven person who's used to being a local connection to a global organisation.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Acting as a Security & Risk Management ambassador for the studio and assigned productions
- Supporting production and key stakeholders to ensure compliance, understanding and awareness of the reasons behind a solid game security strategy
- Ensuring adherence to game development processes through a security assessment schedule – with respect for production pipelines, challenges and risks
- Defining an anti-cheat and anti-piracy strategy alongside the game production environments
- Utilizing your risk awareness skills, you efficiently communicate potential risks to management
- Raising security awareness among production stakeholders (e.g. producers, project managers, data managers, programmers, etc.)
- Being the expert in relation to answering questions regarding security in production environments
You as a person
As a gamer your specialized knowledge within IT security makes you the go-to-person for when a technical challenge related to our online games need expert advice and support to be as secure as possible. Your gaming background enables you to understand potential security challenges from different perspectives and give expert advice on best possible solutions with the players in mind. On top of this your ability to communicate clearly about complex issues with both senior technical engineers and our office team makes you a valued team player, who's persistent when required and understands how to tailor a complicated topic to reach a range of audiences.
Independent problem solving and understanding of different project scopes, needs and risks enables you to solve any challenge that comes your way in a timely manner by using your best-practices. This makes you reliable when discussing strategies and long-term solutions, as well as enables you to come up with creative and out-of-the-box ideas for improvements within security when applicable.
- A degree in computer science or similar
- Experience from a similar position, not necessarily within the gaming industry but a bonus
- Experience working within a broad range of IT Security. For example IT Risk Management, Security Infrastructure / Architecture and Network Security, Asset Security, Identity and Access Management or Software Development Security
- General knowledge of online games design and architecture
- Understanding of Microsoft and Unix operating systems
- Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA, etc.)
- Hands-on experience dealing with anti-piracy technologies
- Knowledge of the auditing process