Do you live and breathe game mechanics? Can you break down how game systems interact to offer a captivating player experience? Then we got a great opportunity for you!
Ubisoft Stockholm is looking for a Game Director for an unannounced project. Working to brief from the Creative Director, the Game Director holds the vision for rational gameplay, systems design and implementation while leading various design sub-crafts towards project goals.
As a leader on the game team, a successful candidate will be responsible for the quality, variety and system balance across the entire game world while accountable for meeting internal and industry benchmarks of design excellence.
What you do:
- Ensure the game design meets the creative director’s vision.
- Determine, together with producer and directors, the relevant production priorities and any adjustments made to scope.
- Define the design methods that are appropriate to the project and communicate it.
- Manage, guide and support the game design team when making decisions to create the right player experience for the right players.
- Evangelize game design to relevant parties.
- Veteran in Game Design who has shipped more than a few major titles in a principal design role.
- Natural leader with previous experience leading a design team.
- Process-driven collaborator with a natural aptitude for seeing the bigger picture.
- Problem-solver who understands the importance of clear communication.
- A servant leader who ensure their team has what they need to be successful.
Is this the opportunity you were waiting for? We would love to hear from you.