Do you easily find yourself thinking about how a game mechanic works in the game you were just playing? Can you break down how game systems interact to offer a captivating experience? Then we got a great opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a Game Designer for an unannounced project here in Stockholm, Sweden. As Game Designer on the project, you will create, maintain and realize design specifications and support your colleagues from other disciplines with the implementation process.
What you’ll do:
- Use new technology, design principles and methodologies to create interesting gameplay and design.
- Research and understand existing game systems to propose benchmarks for game experiences.
- Create detailed design documentation, ensuring it is up to date and meet standards.
- Ensure your designs and game mechanics are consistent with the game universe and can deliver a high-quality game experience.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines at the studio to define systems, features, tools and methods for implementation.
- Proficient game designer with knowledge of production through studies and experience from the video game industry.
- Problem-solver with great interest of various areas in game design and ability to craft mechanics in support of the game vision.
- Iterative designer with experience of rapid prototyping.
- Passionate gamer with great ability to structure your own work.
- Process-driven collaborator with experience in communicating and sharing ideas with a cross-functional team.
Is this the opportunity you were waiting for? We would love to hear from you.