At Massive, we’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join our foundations team at the Uplay project. Uplay is Ubisoft’s own PC gaming platform. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for delivering player facing features as well as adapting/improving already existing features of Uplay PC. You will be using a wide spectrum of technologies ranging from C# on the server to TypeScript, HTML and CSS on the UI side.
You will join a multi-disciplinary team, where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things. The team is characterized by passion, comradery and the love of PC gaming. You will work in close collaboration with other programmers, designers and testers with the opportunity to visit and work from collaborating studios.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Writing clear, modular and maintainable code
- Being part of the foundations value stream and adapting an agile methodology together with the team
- Testing, debugging, profiling and maintaining existing code
- Developing and maintaining new public-facing web applications, shown in the Uplay PC client, on the web and elsewhere, using Vue.js on the client-side and ASP.NET Web API on the server
You as a person
You’re a result focused person, who is passionate about developing a software platform for games with millions of users. You believe in team ownership of what you craft and will be working with your colleagues to learn, share ideas and solve complex problems. Furthermore, the performance of your code is something you care about, both on the client and the server. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of professional programming experience
- Experience with customer-facing applications
- Bonus: Vue.js, LESS/SCSS, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core, AWS, ElasticSearch, Continuous Integration
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check-out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.