At Massive, we’re looking for an experienced full-stack web programmer for our Build and Infrastructure team.
As a part of the Build & Infrastructure Team, you will be responsible of delivering internal tools and interfaces for use by Quality Control, Build Engineers and Developers of the game projects. You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Writing clear, modular and maintainable code
- Leading and collaborating on technical design and implementation of new features as well as improvement of existing ones
- Testing, debugging, profiling and maintaining existing code
- Packaging and releasing web services
- Working with users to identify needs based on their workflows and common tasks, and use the gained knowledge to define and implement functionality
- Verifying functionality and effectiveness of tools and functions together with real-world users
You as a person
To succeed in this role you’re result focused person. Furthermore, you believe in team ownership of what you craft and will be working with your colleagues to learn, share ideas and solve complex problems. You are communicative and are eager to find out how users interact with your tools. You take great pride in seeing your tools help others work more efficiently.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experiences within the following areas:
- 3+ years of professional programming experience
- Bonus: Vue.js, Django, Node.js, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Continuous Integration, Apache
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not take a look at the videos posted below.