At Massive, we’re looking for an experienced full-stack web programmer for our Build and Infrastructure team.
As a part of the Build & Infrastructure Team, you will be responsible of delivering internal tools and interfaces for use by Quality Control, Build Engineers and Developers of the game projects. You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things.
· Writing clear, modular and maintainable code
· Lead and collaborate on technical design and implementation of new features as well as improvement of existing ones
· Testing, debugging, profiling and maintaining existing code
· Packaging and releasing web services
· Work with users to identify needs based on their workflows and common tasks, and use the gained knowledge to define and implement functionality
· Verify functionality and effectiveness of tools and functions together with real-world users
You as a person:
To succeed in this role you’re result focused person. Furthermore, you believe in team ownership of what you craft and will be working with your colleagues to learn, share ideas and solve complex problems. You are communicative and are eager to find out how users interact with your tools. You take great pride in seeing your tools help others work more efficiently.
· 3+ years of professional programming experience
· Bonus: Vue.js, Django, Node.js, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Continuous Integration, Apache