We are looking for a Financial Project Controller for our Studio here in central Stockholm. This is truly a unique opportunity for someone who wishes to become a genuine Financial partner to the studio and wants to work in an international environment. Reporting to the finance manager in Malmö, you will work closely and support the producers and associate producers on financial issues, including game projects and the studio budget.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for providing key financial services, budgeting and forecasting, maintaining compliance with our policies and financial analysis. In short, everything that makes us a highly functioning studio. You will work autonomous and with various tasks – everything from the behind-the-scenes details to the big picture.
This is a permanent position based in Stockholm, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Prepare, track and follow-up on project & studio budgets together with project management and budget owners
- Coordinate and contribute to financial forecast of production & studio project
- Draft and present monthly performance reports to production, finance, HQ and other stakeholders
- Provide ad hoc analyses and reports on various topics when required
- Benchmarking projects to similar projects within the Ubisoft Group
- Develop and maintain workflows around forecast and actuals
You as a person
As Financial Project Controller you are humble, communicative and enjoy working both independently and providing support to your team and colleagues. You have a self-starter mindset and a proactive attitude. Furthermore, you thrive in an active work environment that is in constant motion, and your good analytical skills together with structural ability allows you to efficiently come up with accurate conclusions.
- University or higher degree in Finance or equivalent amount of experience from a similar position
- Intermediate amount of experience from similar position, preferable in a medium to large sized organization
- Worked with finance in change processes
- High degree of IT literacy, specifically in Microsoft Excel and experience in drafting and presenting reports
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written