We are looking for a person with prior experience in software testing (QC/QA) to join our team at Massive within the Uplay project. Uplay is Ubisoft’s own PC gaming platform, which includes SDKs and tools used by Ubisoft game production teams.
You will join a multi-disciplinary team spread out over multiple locations in the world and our testers overall responsibility, in collaboration with developers, will be to ensure high quality of all the different parts that makes up the Uplay PC platform; all the way from the stages of development to the actual release. As a development tester you will work embedded in various development teams and taskforces, providing full support for designers, programmers and other testers within that team.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Working side by side with developers to identify and report defects early in development.
- Collaborating with programmers to ensure a high testability is possible for both developers and testers (manual testing and automated checks).
- Providing regular feedback to ensure high quality of functionality, design and user experience.
- Developing automation scripts when needed.
- Assisting support team and development teams in troubleshooting issues.
- Writing and maintaining technical test documentation.
- Help improving current project test practices.
You as a person
You are passionate about software testing and quality, and thrives in an environment that changes often to adapt to new challenges and emerging technology. It is important that you are autonomous and can handle multiple tasks and prioritize your own workload. To succeed in this position you are a strong communicator and easily get your point across in English.
- 2+ years professional experience in software testing
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and vocabulary
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar defect management tools