We are looking for a Data Manager to help manage the network of resources required for the development of the Snowdrop Engine across Ubisoft. In this role you will work in the Snowdrop Team, closely with the other Data Managers at Massive and with the DevOps team. You will support multiple teams around the world in their requirements sharing and using the Snowdrop Engine, and you will make sure that the projects follow our guidelines and best practices for data and our versioning system (SCM), Perforce.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Following and upholding SCM Best Practices
- Creating game packages & builds
- Optimizing the developer workflow
- Assisting developers with finding relevant data and builds
- Coordinating data retention and backup systems with IT
- Being proactive in finding future issues and planning for them
- Keeping the build farm running smoothly, making sure we don’t go over our capacity constraints
You as a person
Being service-minded comes naturally to you, and you might have experience in IT support roles. Flexibility and your proactive problem solving approach empowers you to deal with our ever changing environment, whilst collaborating with a lot of different partners through the organization.
- Understanding of Windows Active Directory
- Experience of working with Versioning Systems
- Experience and understanding of IT Systems, RAID, Networking, TCP/IP
- An interest in safekeeping and organizing data
- Analytical mind eager to solve problems
- Experience with Perforce beneficial