For both our AAA projects at Massive, we're looking for new specialists within Python Engineering. In this role you will work with the QC department and Developers in the local studio as well as the partner studios on the projects to suppor users and making sure the project follows our guidelines for data and our versioning system (SCM), Perforce.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
You as a person
Being service-minded comes naturally to you, and you might have experience in IT support roles. Flexibility and your proactive problem solving approach empowers you to deal with our ever changing environment, whilst collaborating with a lot of different partners through the organisation.
- Following and upholding SCM Best Practices
- Creating game packages & builds
- Optimizing the developer workflow
- Assisting QC with finding relevant data and builds
- Coordinating data retention and backup systems with IT
- Being proactive in finding future issues and planning for them
- Keeping the build farm running smoothly, making sure we don’t go over our capacity constraints
- Understanding of Windows Active Directory
- Understanding of Versioning Systems
- Experience and understanding of IT Systems, RAID, Networking, TCP/IP
- An interest in safekeeping and organizing data
- Analytical mind eager to solve problems