As a part of a strong HR-team with focus on attraction, retention and motivation towards our 600+ creative and passionate people behind some of the world's best selling entertainment products, our new C&B specialist will be overseeing and administrating compensation, benefits and rewards by assessing needs from the wider organisation. You'll also be responsible for following up with developing targeted programs which will increase overall job satisfaction as well as organisational trust. You'll be central for our strategy in reducing turnover and further enhancing Massive Entertainment – A Ubisoft Studio's profile as a great place to work – if not the best (we at least think so).
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Defining a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefit package and philosophy aligned with the strategy, culture and business goals
- Ensuring that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc.)
- Using various methods and techniques to make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and non-financial compensation
- Preparing job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications to be able to advise on differentiating pay systems in line with workforce contributions and scarcity
- Participation in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Organizing effective communication strategies and success metrics for the wider organisation based on ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Collaborating closely with Ubisofts' C&B-team in Paris
- Conducting periodic audits and preparation of reports
You as a person
Working as an integral part of our HR team you are ready to play a vital role in the strategic goal of proactively looking after the employees best interests. Your specialized knowledge within reward and benefit policies gives you insight into the organisational advantages on everything from medical insurance to pension schemes and you're excited about being responsible for autonomously administrating and driving both old and new initiatives forward.
Your cultural awareness comes into play when dealing with a very diverse workforce and the idea of personal in direct contact with the developers throughout their employment journey (through hiring to off-boarding) excites you. This knowledge further enables you to think outside the box when researching best practices and then making sure we're on the forefront when it comes to treating all employees fairly and in line with job responsibilities when making recommendations for improvements and new initiatives within C&B.
- 4+ years' of professional experience working with C&B, as well as a relevant degree in human resources, business administration, finance or similar
- Prior experience working with HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems along with implementation thereof
- Insight into current labour rules and regulations as well as their impact on C&B
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Experience working with quantitative data, as well as proven implementations based on the analysis