We are looking for a Community Developer to join us in leading the community strategy for Tom Clancy's The Division 2. As a Community Developer you will provide a strong connection between the gaming community and various internal Ubisoft teams (i.e PR, Business and Development, Customer Support), managing key aspects of communication and working to improve and expand the game experience.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job ad is posted.
- Building and executing strategies that foster and grow the community around the franchise, in collaboration with the brand, development and operations team.
- Developing and maintaining processes and channels to relay needs and opinions expressed by the community, supported with the collaboration with other player experience experts.
- Working in close collaboration with the Community Managers to ensure the successful deployment of engagement and communication strategies, as well as supporting them in their interactions with the player-base. Setting the editorial line for community-centric communication, and coordinate the production of all written community content, such as articles and patch notes.
- Coordinating the production of community assets – in collaboration with the studio content team and development teams – such as static and video assets.
- Establishing performance indicators to regularly evaluate the results and performance of your content and activations.
- Helping to coordinate studio events, such as player workshops or community events.
- Being a spokesperson for the development team to the community.
- International travels required.
You as a person
You are passionate about game community and knows the platforms commonly used by players (Discord, Reddit, Twitch etc). You have great communication skills in English and are comfortable in being in front of the camera. You have great organizational skills and are comfortable with defining priorities. You enjoy working and collaboration in an international environment with a global focus where you manage to build strong relationships. In addition, we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values with the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or equivalent.
- Professional experience managing online communities and developing strategic plans preferably in the video game industry
- Great project coordination skills and are familiar with collaborative tools (i.e Smartsheet, Google Docs, etc.).
It’s considered a bonus if you have experience of any of the following areas:
- Digital marketing and creation of livestreams,podcasts, visual assets or videos.
- Managing fan sites, communities or official forums.
- An interest for Live Games and its community