Ubisoft is looking for a Community Developer for The Division franchise. As a Community Developer you will work onsite within the production team at Massive Entertainment. You will provide a strong connection between the gaming community and various internal Ubisoft teams, managing key aspects of communication, asset development and working to improve and expand the game experience. This position will work with multiple departments worldwide.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Define the global community strategy for the franchise and create industry-leading community development & editorial plans to support it.
- Communicate as one of the spokespersons for the franchise, creating and managing conversation with gaming communities online or during in-person events.
- Provide frequent in-depth insights about the community activity and sentiment.
- Coordinate communication, activities and initiatives with multiple global departments for consistent and cohesive messaging.
- Develop and manage global community programs and create assets such as articles, videos, podcasts, live streams, and more.
- Strengthen our relationship with the community and work towards the growth of our owned digital platforms.
- Empower the development team in regards to the prioritization of bug fixes & features development, supporting our objective to embrace community feedback.
- Coordinate community events including studio visits, workshops and more.
- Implement and monitor metrics to evaluate success and ROI of community activities.
- International travels required.
You as a person
To fit this position we expect you to be a team player with strong analytical skills. You like to think with a long term perspective, while handling a lot of information and remaining able to pinpoint what is important. Furthermore you are not afraid to give feedback and share your opinions with other stakeholders.
- 4+ years experience working in community management, digital marketing, social media
- 2+ years experience in an international game development environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Passion for Gaming and Community Management
- Experience presenting to public audiences and being on camera a plus
- Experience working with different types of KPIs
- Strong writing skills