Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is an online open-world, action-shooter RPG experience set in a collapsing and fractured Washington, D.C. developed by Massive Entertainment and powered by an updated version of the Snowdrop engine. This rich new setting combines a wide variety of beautiful, iconic, and realistic environments where the player will experience the series’ trademark for authenticity in world-building, rich RPG systems, and fast-paced action like never before. The game was released in 2019, and in 2020, the narrative expansion Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Warlords of New York was released. The series will continue to be supported throughout 2021, and into 2022.
Your challenge will be to develop character apparel for seasonal updates, from concept right through to fully realized 3D models, and using whatever toolsets produce your best results whilst also working within our in-house Snowdrop engine. You'll help to tell our story through highly detailed realistic-looking characters, clothing, gear, and goods.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job ad is posted.
You are an artist with a passion for film, games, and storytelling. Your ability to see both the big-picture and deliver high-quality will set you up for success in this role. You're open to feedback and are confident in bringing your ideas to the table, pushing creativity and innovation, since you know what has worked on previous productions. You're also a great communicator in English, our companies primary language.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- A strong portfolio showcasing your Character Art creations (ideally with clothing examples);
- Several years of proven work experience with Character/3D-Art from within the game and/or TV/film industries;
- Ability to realize characters from concepts and Art Director briefs;
- Understing of game development workflow;
- Degree in 3D Art, a related field, or the equivalent work experience;
- Proficient with industry-standard tools (e.g. Maya, 3Ds MAX, ZBrush, Blender, Substance).