At Massive Entertainment, A Ubisoft Studio, we're seeking a Business Operations Manager to help develop our Live Operations team, where the primary focus is to lay out an overall business strategy for Additional Game Content. You'll work with a team of business and data analysts, to make the right business decisions with a player first mentality.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Incrementally optimizing business performance by monitoring and adapting our game to player behaviors, and taking into account the production status
- Designing and scheduling promotions to optimize sales (Trials, Free Weekends & other initiatives)
- Working with the production and the Live development team to ensure additional content meets the business requirements in terms of quality and time
- Defining which KPI's to track the games business performance
- Presenting results and strategies to top management
- Creating accurate models to forecast options for further development
- Spotting and monitoring new trends within live-game development
- Creating and maintaining partnerships with first and third parties (e.g. pricing agreements)
You're creative, dedicated, and have a strong passion for games. You're up-to-date on the latest and greatest live games in the industry, keeping a close eye on what's next in order to evolve and improve yourself and the games you work on. You're service-minded, thorough, team-spirited, results-oriented, and have the ability to get things done by collaborating with other people and working out solutions to complex operational problems.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience from a Live-game, Business Operations role from within a major game production
- You've worked on several AAA titles with a successful Live strategy
- Proven experience with live game analytics and an intimate understanding of related monetization KPIs
- Strong data visualization skills, to deliver visualizations and reports that are clear, unambiguous, and impactful
- Experience in designing digital business models
Good to know
As we aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not take a look at the videos posted below?