We’re collaborating with Disney and Lucasfilm Games on a new story-driven open-world video game set in the beloved Star Wars galaxy. This is a lore we love and want to do justice with a game and story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey that will stay with them for years.
As a Brand Concept Artist, you will be working hand in hand with key creative minds in our studio and our partner’s outstanding team of talents. The Brand Concept Artist will inspire development and the project’s identity during concept phases. Helping to project in the final product intention while building what will ultimately be the public visual style and tone of the brand for players.
The Brand Concept artist will, in collaboration with product managers, be responsible for delivering specific visual assets, ranging from concept illustrations to high-resolution images, throughout the production cycle of our game.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Participate in the game’s public visual style & tone definition in close collaboration with Branding Graphic Designers and with the support of the project’s Art team.
- Responsible for pitching, producing and delivering various types of assets using 2D skills and sometimes leveraging 3D elements (from the game engine)
You as a person
You have the capacity to work autonomously in a collaborative team within an iterative design process. You have the ability to drive creative pitches and communicate effectively on your point. You urge to create content that attracts the eye and sets the standard in the gaming industry. You want to develop new skills and apply your learnings to projects in the making. You are team-oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, towards deadlines. You have a positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback. You are passionate about video games and entertainment.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- A relevant portfolio of your artwork/designs
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop program
- Knowledge of 3D software’s (leveraging existing models) and/or bases in Zbrush
- Experience generating content for videogame studios, agencies or clients in the creative / entertainment industries
- A clear visual style and a sense for composition that matches the AAA market
- Previous work using game engines is a plus