As Brand Art Producer, you join the ranks of our studio’s Brand Team. You’ll be the Lead of our Creative Services, a mini creative agency embedded into our Team. In that role, you will take in briefs form different stakeholders and distribute the workload to a diverse and talented team of artists. You will also be responsible of assessing production time, putting together production schedules, booking reviews and collecting feedback to push the assets out to their delivery – making sure deadlines are met and quality standards are exceeded.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Be the central contact person for all creative assets requests.
- Ensure outstanding project management for team deliverables (priorities, assignments, milestones, version phases).
- Put in place new processes to monitor project progress and improve current assets production pipeline.
- For each task, allocate appropriate time and resources, following up with your team of artists closely.
- Provide meeting notes and recap to ensure all involved stakeholders are aligned on next steps.
- Support your team constantly, from IT requests to vacation days management. Make sure they always have everything they need to perform at their best.
- Get approval for the work carried out by your team at the end of each phase (iterative process).
- Communicate effectively with your team to make sure everyone is always aware of what is going on.
- Understand the game vision to effectively intervene when setting out an asset’s scope
- Share ideas with your team to enhance the quality of the assets.
- Schedule weekly one to one with your team members, set them up for success and follow up on their objectives.
- Monitor crisis situations and plan to invest a lot of time into growing individually each team member.
- Keep morale high, keeping interactions, stress levels and cooperation in tune.
You as a person
You are a critical thinking individual with independent reasoning skills, which enables you to handle unexpected situations with a goal-oriented mind-set. You employ your honesty and humility to co-operate easily with other people around the studio, as well as your inclusive attitude fosters feedback. Your social competencies empower your ability to resolve conflicts and drives your curiosity to reach our common goals based on the bigger picture, for example through presenting options, explaining challenges or pitching ideas.
Your love for video games has brought you here, and your ambition to work in one of the best studios in the world will take you further. You like to talk about movies and TV shows at work and discuss the latest Metacritic on every game that launches. You devour trailers on YouTube and are able to see through them, identifying the marketing tactics behind them. Working under deadlines is nothing new for you and you have mastered the art of keeping them. Being diplomatic and understanding of other group needs and reaching agreements are just a few of the qualities that you are ready to put into good use.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experience within the following areas:
- 3+ years’ experience in the video game, entertainment industry or Production House that develops 2D and 3D creative assets from scratch
- Impeccable project management skills
- Experience with Jira, Trello, Basecamp or other project management software
- Awareness on production pipeline for creative assets such as concept art, screenshots, video and graphic design
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead creative efforts
- Demonstrated ability to manage day-to-day tasks of diverse teams, while effectively communicating feedback and direction
- Proven ability to successfully operate in a matrix organization where partnership and influence are seen as the key drivers to success
- Excellent written and verbal English communication, as well as presentation and group dynamics skills
- A mature, professional attitude, combined with a desire to have fun
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not take a look at the videos posted below.