Do you know what it takes to create a distinct music soundtrack for a game? Can you translate a vision for adaptive music into specifications for composer and programmers alike? Then we got a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Audio Supervisor for an unannounced project. Working closely with the Creative Director and Audio Director, driving the design and function of the music system and the music tools and pipelines, you will ensure the musical style and function embodies the IP, that all quality bars are met, and implementation is a great fit to the mechanics and narratives of the game.
As a leader of your discipline, you will be responsible for quality and stakeholder in the musical experience, while accountable for meeting internal and industry benchmarks of design excellence.
What you'll do:
- Translate creative direction and audio direction into a distinct musical vision that encompass the whole project.
- Direct composer/s according to the music and technical vision.
- Define and set direction for the game’s music system/s through the full understanding of the game’s different components.
- Help setup production plans and deliverable's for composer/s throughout the project.
- Veteran in the creation and design of music implementations in the game industry.
- Process-driven leader with a strong comprehension of game design.
- Keen eye for for all kinds of musical currents
- Clear understanding of contemporary game music implementations
- Problem-solver who understands the importance of clear communication.
- A leader who ensure their team has what they need to be successful.
Is this the opportunity you were waiting for? We would love to hear from you.