You will work closely with audio designers to design, create and maintain systems and tools in Snowdrop, our in-house developed engine.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Driving the development of the Snowdrop audio-tools & systems, in collaboration with the audio team
- Maintaining the current tools & systems in a workable state
- Being responsible for all audio tech issues that might arise, and find the most efficient solutions to fix them
You as a person
You will be part of a team of programmers where quality and attention to detail is highly valued. You will also work close to both game-designers and operations in your daily work, as a part of a team of highly motivated, passionate and skilled game developers. You probably have a passion for creating games, and breath-taking animations, and will most likely describe yourself as creative, hard-working, result oriented and cooperative.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experiences within the following areas:
- 1+ AAA title shipped as an Audio Programmer using C++ programming
- Development experience with PS4/XboxOne/PC with a focus on code performance and optimization techniques
- Work experience with Wwise and DSP programming
- Work experience with a multi-threaded code-base
- Experience with sound propagation
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not take a look at the videos posted below.