Do you have an interest in how sound is generated? Can you navigate through a rich soundscape and break it into individual parts? Then we got a great opportunity for you!
Ubisoft Stockholm is looking for a self-driven Audio Programmer for our work on Avatar together with Massive. With a clear direction from the Audio Director on the project, you will work close with designers and other programmers to create new systems and components as well as improve and maintain existing ones – setting the tone for the beautiful world of Pandora.
What you do:
- Drive design, implementation, debugging and iterate on new and existing audio technologies.
- Collaborate with audio designers and other teams to create best-in-class audio solutions.
- Identify needs and low hanging fruits to solve complex audio problems.
- Self-driven and passionate programmer with good knowledge of digital audio fundamentals.
- Skilled problem solver with a degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Creative and results-oriented mind who understand the need for performance sensitive programming.
- Happy and prestige-less collaborator with interest in the AAA video games industry, Wwise, auditory perception theory or audio DSP programming.
Is this an opportunity that gets your attention? We would love to hear from you.