You will work closely with audio designers to design, create and maintain systems and tools in Snowdrop, our in-house developed engine.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Driving the development of the snowdrop audio-tools & systems, in collaboration with the audio team
- Maintaining the current tools & systems in a workable state
- Being responsible for all audio tech issues that might arise, and find the most efficient solutions to fix them
You as a person
You will be part of a team of programmers where quality and attention to detail is highly valued. You will also work close to both game-designers and operations in your daily work, as a part of a team of highly motivated, passionate and skilled game developers. You probably have a passion for creating games, and breath-taking animations, and will most likely describe yourself as creative, hard-working, result oriented and cooperative.
- 1+ AAA title shipped as an Audio Programmer using C++ programming
- Development experience with PS4/XboxOne/PC with a focus on code performance and optimization techniques
- Work experience with Wwise and DSP programming
- Work experience with a multi-threaded code-base
- Experience with sound propagation